- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Customer Services Officer (Baggage Services )
Location: HK International Airport
- Play a key role in service recovery against passengers' problems with their baggage;
- act as an ambassador to greet and assist arrival passengers;
- Record timing of arrival baggage in order to achieve service standard;
- Fill up PIR form and create files in World Tracer System;
- Assist retagging and / or dispatching baggage for the next available flight;
- Assist passengers in reclaiming their baggage in Customs Hall;
- Trace missing baggage thoroughly;
- Arrange delivery of mishandled bags to passenger promptly;
- Offer alternative solutions to settle baggage claims and render assistance to all passengers;
- Record irregularities on the Duty Report Card and refer it to Duty Supervisor for follow-up.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE, including English & Chinese or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year experience in airport operations and baggage services field;
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Willing to take shift duties;
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|