- Microsoft Excel
Customer Services Officer (Airport Ticketing)
Location: HK International Airport
- Handle flight reservation and ticketing at airport counter;
- Provide information for customer needed, such as flights schedule, airfare, ticket conditions;
- Issue ticket and MCO;
- Respond to customer enquiries on frequent flyer programme;
- Handle telephone calls for flight information enquiries;
- Handle in / out e-mail relating to airport ticketing;
- Handle flight protection and arrange all necessary documents as per ticketing sources;
- Handle and consolidate daily cash / credit card receipts;
- Prepare daily/ monthly sales report and other relevant monthly reports;
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE, including English & Chinese or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience;
- Knowledge in airline ticketing & reservation system;
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Tactful in handling customers, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar in computer applications (Excel);
- Willing to take shift duties;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hagsl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.