- Application Development
- Database Development
- HTML 5
- Software Engineering
Senior Software Engineer, GUI design
- Design, implement, test, and document software design for security research platform.
- Develop Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Web Application for security research platform.
- Generate software design document and testing procedures for data analysis.
- Review detailed feature requirements, system architecture documents, and test specifications.
- Follow the software engineering process to generate high-quality software modules/products.
- Server setup may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with more than 3 years of work experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with networking protocols.
- Web Application development using PHP, Python.
- Familiar with database development with MySQL and GUI development.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 October 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.