Senior Manager (Strategic Communications and Social Media)
- Develop and write engaging social and blog content.
- Contribute to social media strategy through continuous monitoring of social, technological and industry trends.
- Write, schedule and post social content in social media such as Facebook, WeChat, Twitter, and Instagram etc. where appropriate.
- Monitor social media landscape to safeguard and uplift ASTRI brand.
- Develop and execute strategic campaigns and programs (ASTRI-branded and / or with strategic partners, business partners and universities etc.) that generate traditional and social media exposure.
- Draft executive speeches, media releases and strategic papers.
- Coordinate with CEO’s office for visits involving media, government / regulatory bodies, large organisations and universities.
- Support Head of PA in special projects and major events as assigned.
- A bachelor and above degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing is preferred.
- 10+ years relevant experience in communications in which 2-3 years of experience in managing/supporting social media and content or copywriting
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, native English level with exceptional English writing skills is a significant advantage.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time/priority management skills, able to work independently and as a team player.
- Hands-on experience and proactive attitude, combined with high degree of creativity, strong detail orientation, and high level of accuracy.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, etc.).
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 21 October 2016
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word