Senior Engineer, Video Software Development
- Implement video processing algorithms on Windows or Linux platforms.
- Develop applications for embedded systems and desktop computers.
- Document application design and perform system evaluation.
- Resolve technical problems related to video systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with system development life cycle, including configuration management/requirement analysis/system design/coding/system optimization/QA, etc..
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming and Windows GUI development is required.
- Experience in Linux GDK/QT GUI development is preferred.
- Experience in OpenCV/OpenMP, OpengGL/CUDA/OpenCL, Python/Matlab/Octave/Java and version control systems (SVN/git) is preferred.
- Experience in video capture devices, video editing systems, and computer animation systems is preferred.
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in real-time video system development.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 October 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Apache Subversion
- Application Design
- C (Programming Language)
- Computer Animation
- Video Editing