- Apache Hadoop
- Big Data
- C (Programming Language)
- Cloud Computing
- Data Mining
- Quantitative Finance
- Software Development
Senior Engineer, Software Development
- Algorithm design and implementation.
- Software development (C#, Java, C/C++, Python, MatLab or R).
- Quick development of prototype system for proof of concept & algorithm verifications.
- Participate in software development of cloud computing and algorithm trading platform projects.
- Able to deliver under tight schedule.
- Write technical papers, reports and patent applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, finance, computer science or electrical engineering or related disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years relevant experience, Master’s degree with 3+ years experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Programming language (C#, Java, C/C++, Python, MatLab or R).
- Good mathematical modelling and analysis skill.
- Solid experience in system and software development (such as multi thread, socket, data structure, big data analysis, quantitative modeling, data mining, Hadoop, OpenCV, Android, iPhone, etc).
- ACM programming competition experience, well-known data analytics challenge experience, academic award and publication are additional.
- Quantitative finance background is a plus.
- Good command in written English.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 October 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.