Senior Engineer, Software
- Software and protocol development & implementation for portable device/sensors/healthcare applications.
- Firmware design & development for automatic testing.
- Hardware related design review and test specifications design.
- Implement and maintain a user-based web/mobile application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in embedded system development using C/C++ or assembly language for MCU e.g., NXP, Freescale.
- Experience in wireless communication systems, .e.g., Bluetooth, WLAN.
- Experience in application development on Android and PC.
- Knowledge in signal processing tools, e.g., Matlab is a plus.
- Experience in schematic/layout tools, e.g. Protel or PowerPCB is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in testing equipments, e.g., Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 October 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Application Development
- Assembly Language
- C (Programming Language)