- Machine Learning
Senior Engineer, Multimedia Processing
- Multimedia processing algorithm development, including classification and clustering
- Implement sub-module optimization and performance profiling
- IP development of core technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering / Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Solid development experience in the area of machine learning, deep learning and computer vision
- Experience in real-time application optimization and GPU programming will be a strong plus
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform
- Sound knowledge in multimedia processing algorithm development (audio, image or video)
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 October 2016
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|