- Circuit Design
- Product Development
Senior Engineer, Hardware Design
- Work with sensor and packaging teams to design power management and system control circuits for portable devices
- Work on all aspects of product development on circuits including mixed signal design and interfaces between analogy and digital
- Use leading edge measurement technologies for circuit characterization and testing such as semiconductor parameter analyzer
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years / Master degree with 3+ years / PhD holder in power management circuit and device design
- Familiar with circuit design and PCB layouts tools such as OrCAD, Protel
- Experience in circuit measurement and testing, including the use of semiconductor parameter analyzer, etc.
- Experience in power management and system control circuit design for portable electronic and optical / image sensor would be a plus
- Knowledge in wireless communication standards, e.g., Bluetooth, WiFi, ZigBee, etc. would be a plus
- Experience in Verilog coding and FPGA implementation would be a plus
- Experience in EMC/EMI analysis and measurement would be a plus
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 October 2016
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|