Senior Engineer, Hardware Design
The main duties are:
- Work with team members to develop circuits and solutions for wireless power transfer (WPT) sytems according to product specifications
- Perform antenna OR coil structure design, performance analysis, simulation and validation using CAD tool
- Perform analog/RF circuit design and simulation with schematic drawing and/or PCB layout tool
- Conduct hardware testing and debugging for WPT prototype system to achieve matching in impedance and maximization in efficiency
- Conduct literature review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information and facilitate project proposal
The major requirements are:
- Master or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related disciplines
- 3+ years relevant experience for Master and less experience for PhD
- Proficient in one of the CAD tools like HFSS or Maxwell or ADS or Microwave Office for RF circuit and EM field simulation
- Experience in RF circuit design with knowledge in impedance matching theory and circuits
- Experience in handling hardware PCB board for testing and debugging
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills, strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent and responsible character
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 October 2016
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Circuit Design
- Corporate Communications
- Hardware Testing