Senior Engineer/Engineer, Software Development
- Document design and implementation throughout the software development lifecycle
- Design detailed feature requirements, system architecture, and test specifications of a software product
- Follow the software development process output high-quality software products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with 6+ years experience or Master’s degree of equivalent education with 3+ years experience or PhD degree holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience ewill be considered as Engineer
- Deep knowledge of objected-oriented programming. Deep understanding of data structure, algorithm and design pattern
- Fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Good analytical, teamwork capability and able to work independently
- Able to deliver under tight schedule
- Fast learner and passion in learning new technology
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 October 2016
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- C (Programming Language)
- Software Development