- Algorithm Design
- Apache Hadoop
- Big Data
- Software Development
Senior Engineer/Engineer, Java Development
We’re looking for engineers with software development expertise in core Java to help build our big data solutions in various domains, including financial, social network, IoT, blockchain, smart city and etc.
- Develop compelling PoC’s and solutions using emerging technologies for real-time and big data analytics
- Responsible for the Design and implement BDA solutions using a modern Big Data toolkit (Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, etc.)
- Closely collaborate with other developers and architects in developing client solutions
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics. Mathematics or related field.
- 3+ Years in Software Development and proficiency in modern, core Java.
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as engineer.
- Interest / experience in big-data technologies such as Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, Spark.
- Familiarity with Linux tools and environment
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis.
- Excellent command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Self-motivated and fast learner
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 October 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.