Senior Engineer / Engineer, Algorithms Development
- Development of feature extraction algorithms related to 2D and 3D images
- Development of machine learning algorithms for 2D and 3D images
- Code implementation, debugging and optimization
- Cooperation with hardware engineers and providing system integration solution
- Providing support to product commercialization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering / Mathematics / Physics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Experience in pattern recognition / machine learning
- Familiar with computer coding skills on C++ and Git version control
- Experience in GPU programming (e.g. CUDA/OpenCL) / OpenGL/C# is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in DOE (Design of Experiment)
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 October 2016
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- C (Programming Language)
- Machine Learning