- Research and Development
Senior Engineer, Electrical
- Do the research and development of liquid-crystal-on-silicon (LCoS) spatial light modulator (SLM) driving scheme.
- Design driving platform and firmware for LCoS based display system.
- Develop embedded system for displaying system.
- PCB design, layout, prototyping and debug.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with 6+ years relevant experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Those with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Minimum three years of experience in driving and controlling LCD/LCoS.
- Experience in embedded system design, and familiar with mainstream processor platform.
- Proficient at PCB design, layout, and assembly.
- Experience in hardware device driver programming is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge in FPGA is a plus.
- Knowledge in liquid crystal physics is preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 October 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|