Senior Business Development Manager/ Business Development Manager
The major duties include:
- To understand the needs of HK, China and worldwide on the power electronics and support EC Division business development, including the strategy planning & implementation, promotion materials preparation & activity organization, etc.
- To promote the technologies/products, develop business cases with different kinds of customers and implement them with different business models, such as technology licensing, contract service, etc.
- To coordinate with technical team to build-up entire supply chain and transfer the technologies/products to the customers for NPI and volume production, etc.
The major requirements are:
- Bachelor or above in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related disciplines;
- 10 years’ relevant experiences in marketing and business and less experience will be considered as Business Development Manager;
- Experience in business strategy planning & implementation, large event organization and technology/product promotion is a must;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) is a must;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 October 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Business Development
- Business Modeling
- Supply Chain Management