- Corporate Communications
- Supply Chain Management
Project Manager, Electronics Components
- To promote the technologies/products, understand the customers’ requests and translate into detailed technical white paper
- To build-up entire supply chain for the technologies and products to be developed
- To transfer the technologies/products developed to the customers for field tests and qualifications
- To support the customers for NPI, volume production and ecosystem establishment
- Master or above in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering, or related disciplines
- 3+ years of relevant experiences in micro-/power electronics for Master Degree and less experience for PhD
- Very familiar with the entire industry and supply chain of the packaging industry and rich experience in the materials selection, equipment determination and manufacturing process development
- Good knowledge in the failure mode, reliability testing and qualification of the electronic package/module is a must
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 January 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.