- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Engage in work-related training conducted by medical doctors and lab technicians from one of the leading diagnostic centers.
- Help R&D team on collecting sample data and conducting required statistical analysis for software development.
- Support work on testing and validation of team developed system.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study and market product overview.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Bio-Medical Engineering, Biology or equivalent, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Knowledge on pathology is needed; experience with pathology lab work is a plus.
- Capable of using statistics tools and programming related experience is a plus.
- Self motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 December 2016
- Software Development