Principal Engineer/Senior Manager, System and Algorithm Design
- Conduct system and architecture design for physical layer of wireless communication systems
- Conduct innovative algorithm design for communication technologies
- Develop simulation platform in C/C++ / MALAB and perform fixed-point realization
- Perform optimization for performance, complexity and power consumption
- Master’s degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years or 5+ years working experience in system and algorithm design of communication system for Master’s degree and PhD respectively, less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer or Manager
- Strong theoretical background in digital communication or digital signal processing is a must
- Rich experiences in design and development of physical layer of digital communication system, such as LTE-Advanced/LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA, ZigBee, Bluetooth and WiFi is a must
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C, or other simulation language is a must
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 October 2016
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Algorithm Design
- C (Programming Language)
- Product Development