Fintech Program Manager
- Manage and lead Fintech related innovation centers/programs relating to contractual management and program administration process.
- Coordinate overall program administration process including maintain close liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure the built and delivery model is well executed.
- Identify and track project and program risks and escalate issues to senior management and program leaders when appropriate.
- Perform other related and relevant duties as assigned by Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Management, Finance or related academic studies with at least 6 years of working experience.
- Experience working in the financial institutions or financial services consulting firms will be essential. Good understanding of Financial Technology is a strong plus.
- Strong project management capabilities with abilities managing multiple projects concurrently is highly essential.
- Proficient in English and Chinese including spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua. Good presentation skills are needed
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive & independent in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 20 October 2016
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|