Assistant Engineer, Video Processing
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Carry out research on innovative video processing technologies.
- Carry out one or more of the following tasks:
- Algorithm design and software simulation;
- Algorithm optimization for FPGA and software implementation;
- Algorithm evaluation and quality assessment;
- Software development and optimization for CPU and embedded platforms.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Sound knowledge or course project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Computer vision, image/video processing, and relevant subjects;
- Computational photography, video coding, computer graphics, natural HCI
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Matlab programming is preferred.
- Familiarity with FPGA design, embedded system, or open source tools including CUDA, OpenCV, FFMPEG, etc is a plus.
- Team player and strong communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 August 2016
- Algorithm Design
- C (Programming Language)
- Graphic Design
- Software Development