- Business Analytics
- Change Management
- Corporate Communications
- Google Analytics
- Relationship Management
Senior Business Analyst, Digital
Location: Asia-Hong Kong-Wan Chai-Causeway Bay
This position will manage the Digital Area within the Application Competence Center for Kering IT APAC.
Digital is changing everything. Yet with so much change, the digital age is still young with significant opportunities to seize. At Kering, you’ll be at the forefront helping our brands your clients to build the roadmap based on the specifics of the asia pacific region/countries. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for Kering.
In his role, the position will also responsible to support any present and future roll-out of global Digital application in the Regions, liaising with the Country Business and IS teams.
As the main focus will be Digital application area, a strong experience global Retail companies is mandatory, with a preference to Chinese social media landscape, but in multi-country environments, in multicultural-international landscapes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Digital Regional application landscape, with clear understanding of the main process supported and of the relevant integration flows
- Support the Application Competence Manager in interacting with Business Solution Global team to properly address the Digital Regional business requirements and to enforce at regional level the adoption of global standards supporting the periodical roll-out projects.
- Create high level and detailed level requirements specifications for major and minor projects
- Generate business requirements and use cases which documents business needs, rules and details
- Identify and document constraints, assumptions and risks associated with business requirements
- Document gaps in projects whilst providing potential solutions
- Prepare business case
- Maintain timely communications to business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure common understanding of the requirements and the impact to the business area
- Develop for Digital area and maintain business process / application map at regional level and with all the specific country application.
- Enforce for the Digital the application and the respect of a clear application governance that allow to manage at Regional level the full change management process and to provide strict guidelines in relation to changes requested at local level around any configuration or integration flow.
- Interact directly on Digital part with the Regional and with Global Application support team in case escalation due to the specific application malfunctions that are impacting the Regional business operations.
- Ensure the Country Business & IS teams are properly trained on Digital areas and to support the local business processes and local requirements gathering.
QualificationsSKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Hands-on experience in Digital applications, retail/store operation, customer relationship management, marketing, with strong preference for experience in luxury retail environments.
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and probing skills
- Rigorous, autonomous, organized, committed, transparent
- Used to apply any requirement-analysis methodology to formalize requirements in clear, concise and meaningful matter
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English & Mandarin
- Work independently as a strong team player
- Able to work along with other team members from different background
- Comfortable to travel frequently within APAC and to Europe
- University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in Digital / Social / eCommerce
- Agile experience and digital experience preferred (e.g. Digital Transformation, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, O2O Digital Channels, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience on WeChat Official Account Management, Weibo, Kakao, Line, Baidu, Google Analytics is definitely an advantage
- Understanding of design thinking
- Experienced in digital business analysis and/or system analysis
- Strong analytical mind with excellent relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Fluent in verbal Cantonese and Mandarin
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|