Project Engineer, Risk Management (Fixed-Term Contract)
Project Engineer, Risk Management (Fixed-Term Contract) (Ref: TRD16-0178)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
The successful candidate will involve monitoring and tracking the risk register established for the design and construction contracts to ensure that appropriate mitigation measures of development projects are properly controlled and managed to meet the Authority’s target. His/her responsibilities will include:
• Assessing the potential impacts on the identified risks and supporting the development of risk mitigation measures;
• Monitoring the implementation of identified risk mitigation measures;
• Collecting data for preparing regular risk management reports;
• Maintaining and updating the risk register; and
• Compiling relevant data for preparation of risk analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering, business or other related disciplines
• Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies is preferred
• At least 6 years’ relevant experience in construction, engineering or related projects
• Experience in the construction planning and programming of major multi-disciplinary projects
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools and risk management tools
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 7 February 2017
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Qualification||Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)|