- Project Management
- Technical Support
Project Engineer (Fixed-Term Contract) (Ref: TRD16-0494)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the Senior Project Engineer in structural and management works. This involves ensuring that the works are designed, specified and built to achieve the required level of service as well as the specified standards of materials and workmanship; and that they are completed safely, on time and within budget to the satisfaction of the Authority. His/her responsibilities will include:
• Providing technical and management assistance in design and site supervision of structural and other works;
• Ensuring that the consultants’/ contractors' proposals and works are technically safe and sound;
• Undertaking interface coordination related to structural works;
• Reviewing design submissions and technical reports; and
• Providing technical support to site supervision teams including responding to request for information and preparing design change documents
• Bachelor’s degree with professional qualification in Structural Engineering or other related disciplines
• Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies
• At least 8 years’ experience, of which minimum 4 years in project management
• Experience in the management of structural design, planning, construction and site supervision
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
• Knowledge of BIM Software would be an advantage
Interested parties please send applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department through email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and quote the reference code on the application.
Closing date: 1 November 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Qualification||Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)|