Part-time Assistant, Customer Service
Part-time Assistant, Customer Service (Temporary Opportunity for 1 year) (Ref: T1CS16-0362-W-02)
• Provide high quality face-to-face customer services and accurate information at the Customer Services Counters or service podiums to airport users
• Assist in daily counter management to ensure service delivery pre-set standards
• Required to work on shift duties including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
• Secondary level or above with at least 1 year’s relevant working experience. Familiar with transportation services is an advantage
• Willing to work on shifts (4.5 hours per shift between 0645 – 2315 hours, minimum 4 shifts per week)
• Team player, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and motivated
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good spoken Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) and able to communicate in simple English
Interested parties please send applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department through email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and quote the reference code on the application.
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.