- Big Data
General Manager, Retail Experience
General Manager, Retail Experience (Ref: RAD16-0472)
The successful candidate will be the champion for active passenger engagement, convenient service and appealing retail ambience, delivered through both virtual and physical initiatives. He/She helps to transform AA’s retail portfolio from a brick-and-mortar business into omni-channel mode in this o2o era.
• Formulate the strategies and implement digital initiatives for driving the retail transformation of HKIA retail from purely brick-and-mortar business into omni-channel mode.
• Lead and direct a marketing team to spearhead initiatives for driving passengers’ retail spending by enhancing value perception, retail ambience, browsing experience as well as passenger engagement.
• Generate, manage and utilize big data to add unprecedented value to retail licensees in this o2o era by generating knowledge, customized to the licensee’ customers/prospects regarding their needs, behavior, purchase patterns and locations in the airport.
• Utilize insights from big data to advise retail leasing team on passenger-preferred brand mix.
• Enhance passengers’ retail experience through benchmarking; initiating, implementing, monitoring and improving services.
• Formulate and execute intensive and innovative event and promotion plan to keep passengers excited about HKIA and to stimulate their spending.
• Degree holder in Marketing, Brand Management or related discipline preferably with MBA
• Minimum of 18 years’ experience with proven track record in a competitive business environment
• Possession of experiences that demonstrate outstanding strategic thinking, sharp business acumen with in-depth understanding of P&L
• Good knowledge of digital marketing in an Omni-retail context
• Strong influencing capability and be able to interact effectively with different level of stakeholders
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organization skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (preferably including Putonghua)
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|