Construction Superintendent, Buildings
Construction Superintendent, Buildings (Fixed-term Contract) (Ref: CWD16-0453-W-01)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Provide support for the supervision of Midfield Apron Development’s project
- Handle daily coordination works to facilitate the conduction of site works
- Supervise contractors’ work quality and ensure the works are completed on schedule
- Attend testing or commissioning related to building works
- Perform shift duties including overnight as needed
Higher Certificate / Diploma or above in Civil / Structural Engineering, Building Studies or other related disciplines with at least 8 years’ relevant experience in building construction / fit-out works / infrastructural projects, or degree holder with at least 4 years’ relevant working experience
- Solid experience in civil / building works under a live operation environment is an advantage
- Registered Safety Officer under the Factories & Industrial Undertakings Ordinance is preferred
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Interested parties please send applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department through email to RM4@hkairport and quote the reference code on the application.
Closing date: 19 October 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word