Construction Superintendent (Fixed-Term Contract) (Ref: TRD16-0171-02)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the site supervision of maritime and reclamation works to ensure that the works are completed in accordance with specified requirements for materials and workmanship in a safe and timely manner. Major responsibilities will include:
• Handling daily coordination work, and monitoring contractors’ work performance for ensuring that the quality of works and materials on site meets with the specified requirements;
• Educating the workforce including contractors about work safety;
• Maintaining comprehensive daily work records and preparing work progress reports; and
• Performing shift duties including overnight shift as needed
• Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate in Civil / Structural Engineering or related disciplines
• At least 10 years’ relevant working experience in site supervision of large multi-disciplinary projects
• Degree holder with 5 years’ relevant working experience will also be considered
• Sound knowledge of marine, civil and building works
• Good spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Interested parties please send applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department through email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and quote the reference code on the application.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|