Construction Safety Engineer
Construction Safety Engineer (Fixed-Term Contract) (Ref: TRD16-0174-03)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all the construction works are completed within time schedule in a safe and healthy manner. Major responsibilities will include:
• Providing technical advice in the overall management and supervision of safety and health aspects of all construction projects;
• Acting as a safety advisor, and promoting a safe and healthy work environment among staff;
• Monitoring contractors’ safety performance; and
• Proactively resolving safety related issues and mitigating potential hazards in an effective and efficient manner
• Bachelor’s degree with professional qualification in Engineering or other related disciplines
• Chartered Member of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)
• Safety Officer registered with the Labour Department
• At least 10 years’ experience in large multi-disciplinary construction projects, of which a minimum of 8 years should be in the field of safety and health within the construction industry
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools
• Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Interested parties please send applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department through email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and quote the reference code on the application.
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.