- Adobe Photoshop
- Building Regulations
- Contract Management
Architect (Fixed-term contract) (Ref: TSER16-0483-W-01)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Provide architectural input and prepare presentation materials for preliminary project study, as well as architectural solutions throughout the project period
• Review and monitor consultant's submissions and liaise with Buildings Department and Fire Services Department on statutory submission process
• Ensure all interior design for airport enhancement works aligning with the Authority's design guidelines and comply with fire engineering strategies and Building Regulations
• Provide interior design support and coordination works for East Hall Food Court Revamp Project, In-terminal Carpet Replacement and other building fitting out works
• Degree holder in Architecture or other related disciplines with at least 6 years’ relevant working experience in design, contract management and site supervision of building construction or fitting out works projects
• Professional qualification in Architecture or other related disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies is required
• Proficient in architectural rendering and Photoshop software are essential, knowledge in MicroStation or AutoCAD is an advantage
• Proactive, motivated and detail-oriented with good interpersonal, communication and organization skills
• Possess a valid HK driving license (Class 1,2) is preferred
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please send applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department through email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and quote the reference code on the application.
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|