Airfield Assistant (Ref: AIRF16-0346-W-03)
• Conduct runway and taxiway sweeping operation and carry out runway rubber removal works
• Perform parking stand degreasing works and airfield / apron ground marking painting works
• Manual handling of painting materials is required
• Responsible for functional calibration / check on vehicles, equipments and facilities
• Participate in emergency response, associated airfield supporting activities and aircraft recovery equipment deployment
• Assist in setting up traffic control for low visibility operation
• Form 3 or above with at least 3 years’ experience in commercial driving
• Possess valid Hong Kong Driving License for Class 1, 2 and 18. Candidates with Class 20 will be an advantage
• Proficient in Cantonese and knowledge of simple English
• Shift duties are required (mainly overnight duties)
• Outdoor works are required
Interested parties please send applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department through email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and quote the reference code on the application.
Closing date: 30 October 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.