Accounting Assistant (Accounts Payable)
Accounting Assistant (Accounts Payable) (Ref: FAD16-0465)
• Process payment requests in accordance with proper procedures and authorization
• Prepare month-end accrual schedules, journal entries, weekly cashflow statement, monthly account analysis and yearly audit schedules, etc.
• Reconcile and follow up outstanding invoices and suppliers’ statements
• Handle enquiries from internal and external parties
• Update and maintain proper supplier record and perform general clerical duties
• Form 5/DSE or above with LCC higher is preferred
• Minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience in accounting. Candidate with higher academic background but with less experience will also be considered.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications especially in Excel. Knowledge of Oracle Financial System would be an advantage
• Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is preferred
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 5 February 2017
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle Financials