Technical Service Engineer - Structure
- Control the structural part of the aircraft maintenance program to meet the Company’s business objectives and regulatory requirement
- Provide technical support for aircraft undergoing maintenance onsite or in office
- Liaise with suppliers, aircraft manufacturers and internal departments to manage technical issues for structural parts and components
- Evaluate and incorporate OEM’s SBs, ADs and prepare work packages for retrofit programs
- Control aircraft weight and balance change, issue weighing report, weight and balance schedule
- Other duties or projects assigned by management
- Degree Holder in Engineering or equivalent
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License holder is preferable
- At least 5 years' experiences in large aircraft Structure engineering
- Design Organization background is preferable
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Good computer skills in MS applications
- Polished interpersonal and communication skills
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (withposition applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Travel Arrangements