- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) started operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotionquotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Supervisor, ICC (HAGSL/OP-ICC-SVPR/COM)
Job duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor all passenger flights, airport, weather status
- Handle all disruption flights and pre alert concerned station for necessary action
- Work as a team with other departments in handling the disruption flights and reduce the impact on passenger side and company lost
- Discuss the protection plan with concern station & parties and pass all the information to concerned for necessary actions
- Handle all reports of the disruption flight issue
- Take a meeting with all concern party (Internal and External party) for disruption issue
- Report to Duty Manager for all disruption flight issue and handling
- Assist Duty Manager for any ad hoc project issue
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese language) or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject (including English and Chinese language) or equivalent;
- Minimum of 6 years work experience with at least 2 years supervisor level in airport area of customer service industry ( familiarize with Landside & Airside work flow)
- Experience in ramp operation is an asset
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, problem solving and negotiation skill.
- Detail-minded, patient and able to work under pressure
- Overnight shift duty is required.
- Analytical , flexible, decisive and with strong leadership
- Proficiency in PC operation; Knowledge in Word, Excel and Power point
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). We are also welcome for sending your full name and interest position by whatsapp at 90278119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hagsl.com/tcn/careers.html
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|