Supervisor, Ground Services
- Assist airport services manager in monitoring the outstations' performance including station performance & individual staff performance
- Maintain bi-monthly video conference meeting with outstations staff.
- Responsible for evaluation and arrangement of the manpower issue at outstations.
- Responsible for staff issues including but not limited to promotion, salary review, performance appraisal, etc.
- Consolidate and analyze the discrepancies reports from outstations and investigate for the root cause.
- Workout the improvement plans/corrective actions to minimize outstation discrepancies.
- Conduct station audits (random / regular audits and inspections before the launching of any new destinations), consolidate all necessary information and to compile a report for all concern parties and work out improvement plans.
- Maintain the latest training materials for outstations and also to well keep their training record
- Provide regular assessment to the performance of outstation staff
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned by management
- 2 years or above relevant experience and at least 2 years in supervisory role
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good Leadership skills and able to lead the team to achieve company goals
- Independent, well-organized and detail-minded
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference numberquoted in the subject)
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements