- Travel Arrangements
Supervisor, Flight Dispatch
- Oversee flight dispatch duties related to pre-flight preparation, flight planning, and crew briefing.
- Ensure the dispatch activities of HKA comply with the laws and regulations of HK CAD and also comply with the relevant State and Country laws.
- Assist with the investigation of incident reports related to aeronautical information discrepancies and take the necessary actions.
- Monitor flight dispatch workload in times of disruptions and proactively assist and /or redirect resources as necessary.
- Conduct relevant trainings and checks to other team members
- Ensure flight planning system database information is up to date, and data are available for dispatch service
- Support Line Operations management in the daily administration of the section
- Familiar with using flight planning programme (e.g Navtech / Jeppesen)
- Good command of spoken and written English is required. (minimum Grade “E” in HKCEE / Grade “3” in HKDSE or in equivalent examination)
- Previous supervisory experience in aviation would be advantage.
- Previous experience with ICAO and/or HKCAD regulations desirable.
- Holder of FAA Aircraft Dispatcher License will be an advantage
- 3 years of flight dispatch experience/ operational control
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail (with position applying for and reference numberquoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.