- Cost Control
- Travel Arrangements
Supervisor, Cost Accounting (Engineering Commercial)
- Perform maintenance cost control and monitor departmental budget performance
- Liaise with Corporate Finance Department on annual budget preparation and carry out budget control
- Prepare periodically reports in respect to Cost Control and Budget
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects assigned by Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in Finance or Aviation Industry
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work under tight deadlines
- Customer focused, able to anticipate needs, self-motivated and proactive
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Putonghua and written Chinese are advantages
- Proficiency in PC & MS Office applications
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as officer, Engineering commercial
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. (with position applying for and reference numberquoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|