Supervisor, Cargo Overseas Sales
- Monitor and evaluate business performance, trend, revenue and market share
- Identify problematic stations with concrete improvement plans
- Justify local market information to facilitate Cargo Revenue Management on forecasting and capacity revenue management purpose.
- Explore potential GSSA/GSA/CSA and perform contract maintenance regarding to the business performance
- Encourage outstations to promote charter or other premium products
- Schedule regular sales visits to outstations
- Support ad hoc assignments or projects assigned by Superior
- Bachelor Degree holder in Logistics/ Aviation or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience, experience in aviation/logistics industry is highly preferred
- Strong numerical sense and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, as well as Chinese word processing
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Officer, Cargo Overseas Sales
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements