- Corporate Communications
- Cost Control
- Travel Arrangements
- Manage routine maintenance, servicing and certification of company aircraft in accordance with the CAD and company standards and procedures as defined in the HX Engineering Policy and Procedures Manual
- Manage engineering operations and perform oversight to buddy stations being assigned if there is a contracted MRO available
- Manage and monitor the performance of local subcontractors
- Directly supervise and certify aircraft maintenance when required
- Perform duties of an Aircraft Engineer / Aircraft Engineering Supervisor when rostered required
- Manage, control and initiate local strategies to achieve effective and optimum planning and utilisation of station resources, including manpower, equipment, facilities and aircraft spares
- Manage AOG recovery and provision of contingency plans to cover operational requirements such as diversions, ad hoc operations, major technical failures, incidents and accidents
- Develop, control and is accountable for achieving the stations approved manpower, capital, revenue and operating budget
- Support other stations with staff, spare parts and equipment when requested
- Ensure that necessary training is provided and scheduled to enable staff and service providers to perform their allocated duties. Provide local refresher trainings
- Respond and follow up audit findings and safety occurrence reports
- Ensure effective communications with HKG LM, local management, airport traffic, internal customers and service providers
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering as certifying /approved Engineer or Supervisor
- Holder of HKAR 66/CCAR66/MAR66/FAA licence, with A320/A330 aircraft type approvals
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent inter-personal, communications and management skills with an ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels within and outside the organization
- Proven experience and ability in cost control and budgeting
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (withposition applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|