- Travel Arrangements
Officer, Strategy and Investment Management
- Provide investment information
- Participate in negotiation, establish investment plans
- Monitor & develop investment procedure
- Prepare periodic performance reports and maintain the investment system
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Econimics, Finance or related discipline
- With designation or membership in recognized professional institutions, e.g. CPA, CFA etc
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Investment Banking/Corporate Finance or related industry
- Familiar with basic financial valuation models and accounting treatments
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written on both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work under pressure, independently with self-initiative in taking up responsibility
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder