- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements
Officer, Revenue Control
- Planning and negotiating with Pricing and Sales office for the proposal of long and short term pricing strategy
- Studying the revenue impact of flight reschedule/extra flight to optimize revenue
- Handle seasonal series allocation
- Preparation of required statistics and reports to management
- Analyzing flight data to project forecast report and monthly pre-arrangement plan
- Communicating with Sales office regarding market intelligence and facilitate the appropriate action
- Monitor passenger booking pattern over the booking cycle of the flight and manage overbooking to maximize revenue
- Managing and monitoring passenger loading vs aircraft capacity
- Monitoring group performance from various sales office
- Higher Diploma holder or equivalent is required
- 2 years working experience in aviation or travel industry.
- Commercial minded with strong numerical sense, analytical and problem solving skills
- Mature, self-motivated and hardworking
- Good communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|