Officer, Ramp Operations
- Monitors the disembarkation/embarkation of passengers, unloading/loading of baggage/cargo (Cargo compartment check), and the ramp activities conducted by external service providers involved in the aircraft turn around
- Checks if the ramp handling duties are performed according to SOP and instructions
- Liaises with related service providers to ensure ramp safety and PTS are maintained
- Coordinates and supervises crew transportation
- Reports ramp incident to all parties/departments concerned
- Conducts spot check on load sheet at aircraft side before flights depart
- Liaises with GHA for special handling in weight and balance and load sheet
- Checks LDM on a daily basis and rectifies anomalies with GHA
- Performs loadmaster duties as and when necessary
- Prepares Daily Report to summarize ramp handling performance and highlight irregularities
- Follows up with GHA for reasons and preventive action for delayed departure due to ramp handling irregularities
- Performs riding loadmaster duties when required
- HKCEE/DSE or equivalent
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Sensitive to figures and detail-minded
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great degree of flexibility and able to work independently in compliance with proper procedure
- Willing to perform shift duty and overtime work in airport
- Knowledge of aircraft weight and balance, principal of ramp safety and general passenger handling procedures is a definite asset for applying this position
- Holder of Hong Kong Driving License Class 1 and preferably with Class 2
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Travel Arrangements