Officer, Project (Engineering & Maintenance)
- Carry out project administrative support to Engineering & Maintenance Department, including but not limited to meetings and aircraft product roadshows’ arrangement and coordination
- Assist in technical activities like aircraft evaluation, configuration comparison & selection, etc.
- Monitor various program and its milestone by following the project timeframe
- Support ad-hoc assessments or projects as assigned by Manager, Project
- Higher Diploma in Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ working experience in aviation industry, preferably in engineering
- Knowledge of Hong Kong C of A requirement
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Willingness to take responsibility and ability to prioritize effectively and work under tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to work on differing projects
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference numberquoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- C (Programming Language)
- Travel Arrangements