- Travel Arrangements
Officer, IOCC (Airlines - Integrated Ops Control Center)
- Support Duty Manager (DM) IOCC to maintain the standard of flight operations including adherence to rules, procedures and legal requirements
- To assist the DM IOCC to monitor day-to-day operations of IOCC
- To ensure that accurate meteorological, flight planning, navigation, weight & balance information, and runway performance data is made available for pre-flight briefing
- To perform clerical duties, including but not limited to daily and monthly summary preparation to associated departments
- Liaise with Crew Operations staff for flight movements affecting crew utilization and planning
- Liaise with HKA ENGINEERING on aircraft status and availability
- Liaise with Duty Manager, JASL for effective and successful maintenance of flight schedule of Company aircraft during disruptions
- Liaise with HKA DOM for effective crew/aircraft utilization during disruptions
- Prepare and maintain CCAR129 Operations Specification application and amendment
- Conduct New Destination Station Inspection before launch as required
- HKCEE/DSE or above
- 1-2 years' experience in airport operation or aircraft handling
- Experience in aircraft dispatch preferred but not essential
- Proficiency in PC operation, Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Possess of driving license 1 & 2 preferred but not essential
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|