- Microsoft Word
Officer, Ground Services (1 year contract)
- To maintain and coordinate the performance data of outstations in order to produce the monthly and half-yearly report for management review
- To analyze performance data and ensure that improvement plans are in place effectively
- To maintain circular read logs and other necessary documents on company e-Library platform
- To collect raw data of flight operations for on-time performance analysis
- To coordinate meetings with other functional sections or departments for meetings
- To assess compliment cases from outstation staff
- To provide daily clerical support to the Ground Service Section
- To communicate with internal departments and external service providers for performance review
- To standardize the current working procedures and set up standards for airport services function
- Higher diploma or above, University qualifications preferred
- Basic knowledge in Ground Services operations in Airline will be add advantages
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good team player, Independent, well-organized and detail-minded
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|