Officer, Flight Desk Services (1 year contract)
- Organization, maintenance and quality assurance of the technical library
- Provide publishing services for Flight Operations and contracted agents
- Ensure provision for efficient and effective flight deck services to all Hong Kong Airlines' aircrafts in support of a safe and efficient operations of flight
- Liaise with vendors and manufacturers regarding publication orders, shipments, media or entitlement changes
- Liaise with Operations Engineering Office and dispatch office to ensure continuous operations documents' (e.g. JEPPESEN) availability
- Handling ad hoc request for aircraft library update, such as special flight movement
- Liaise with Standards Office (Compliance) to ensure Master Control List (MCL) is updated
- Assist Flight Operations in ensuring all technical media involving operations approvals and projects are documented and updated accordingly
- Maintain a close liaison between FOP and regulatory authorities, and keep a record of the communications between two parties
- Handle and distribute media revision request and OEM related documentation
- Other duties assigned by superiors
- Diploma Holder or above in Aviation related subjects
- Possesses knowledge of Airline Operations is preferred
- Fresh Graduates are welcome, with experience in documentation management will be an advantage
- A good team player, whereas able to work independently with less supervision
- Able to undertake shift work
- Holder of Hong Kong Driving License Class 1 and Class 2
We offer an attractive employment package to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Undr the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
- Corporate Communications
- Quality Assurance