- Computer Programming
- Travel Arrangements
Officer, eOPS/EFB Administrator
The Electronic Flight Bag(EFB) is the performance calculator and electronic library which replaced the bulky paper manuals with Ipad devices.
Join us to get involve in some of the latest aviation technology implementation.
Assist the Supervisor, E-Ops/EFB Administrator in the following tasks:
- EFB user account and hardware administration and configuration.
- Ensuring of hardware and software conformity to the applicable standards.
- Proper implementation of the EFB-System into the Safety Management System of the operator.
- Preventing potential security issues associated with the applications installed.
- Monitoring of EFB related system-behaviour out of pilot reports and feedbacks.
- Verifying the validity and expiration of EFB application and Database.
- Monitoring services and standards of the hardware/software suppliers in regard to system integrity.
- Such other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor, E-Ops/EFB Administrator
- Good understanding of IT systems, databases, contents management systems.
- Any Computer Programming or System Management Experience is a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong administrative and communication skills.
- Self-disciplined, with ability to initiate and manage routine tasks independently.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|