- Big Data
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Product Design
- E-commerce value-added product design and operation
- Big-data system construction and precise-marketing work
- Co-operation and external resource co-ordination
- Bachelor degree in E-commerce or Tourism Management
- Minimum 1 year of marketing working experience, product design experience or relevant experience in Airline/Travel Agency
- Good interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Able to handle multi-task and prioritize works to meet with deadlines
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge in GDS system such as E-term
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 6 months will be granted to successful candidates
We offer an attractive employment package to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|