- Business Modeling
- Business Plans
- Data Management
- Oracle Database
- Quality Assurance
- Travel Arrangements
Officer, Data Intelligence
- Consults with Information Technology and business leaders on the development and implementation of strategic business solutions through research, audit, and analysis of data and/or business process
- Plays a key role in developing, documenting and maintaining complex business models for Information Technology projects
- Participates in developing company/department strategic business plans and/or action plans including identification of objectives, goals and strategies
- Assists in preparation of estimates for Information Technology Projects projects involving large capital investments
- Establishes metrics to measure deployment of new project or process solutions
- Works with business partners and technical team to define, document, and review business and system requirements to support new projects
- Assists users in prioritization process and the development of strategies and performance goals
- Develops detailed documentation to support understanding of requirements in support of business, development, and Quality Assurance
- Assists in formulating and defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact finding
- Demonstrates leadership by coordinating the requirements, specifications, and design and testing efforts for small to large projects
- Higher Diploma graduate in Computer Science or a related disciplines
- 1-2 years in data handling or analysis experience
- Hands-on experience in analysis and reporting-Experience in administration of My SQL & Oracle
- Experience in data management tools such as MySQL and Oracel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and also as a good team player
- Strong Communication skills in spoken and written English and chinese
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.