- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Cargo System & Website
- Administrate and control of the cargo system to ensure the system is capable to upgrade our company's cargo services quality and meet customer satisfaction in terms of cargo reservation, track & tracing, manifesting, statistics and customs clearance functions
- Assist Manager, Cargo System & Website to conduct Cargo System Training to all stations /GHA / Cargo Agents
- Assist Manager, Cargo System & Website to compile Cargo System Notes for different types of users
- Promulgate cargo news onto Cargo Website to keep customers update
- Monitor the cargo message interchange according to the IATA Cargo IMP
- Coordinate and liaise with the Cargo System Services Provider when the system functions are to be enhanced or amended
- Handle ad-hoc assignment for company cargo business assigned by Manager, Cargo System & Website
- Diploma or above in logistics, IT, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' cargo services experience in airline industry
- Experienced in IT industry, especially the programming section is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Fluent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (withposition applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|