Officer, Cargo Revenue Management
- Monitor the space and revenue performance of In & Out flights
- Allotment allocation assignment to out-stations
- Review the allotment, load factor and revenue achievement
- Monitor the selling rate to in line with price strategy applied by out-stations
- Prepare relevant reports such as performance, forecasting & statistical report for management review
- Assist superior to coordinate with Cargo Services Operation Team / Cargo Planning Team for the arrangement of IRR flight movement
- University degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in air cargo industry or in related field
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sense
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Quick learner with ability to work independently
- Able to travel overseas when required
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (with position applying for andreference number quoted in the subject).
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website athttp://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Report Writing
- Travel Arrangements